Tuesday, October 1, 2013

12. Inspiration Comments

Erika Calamari: I like the fun activities you incorporate

Jacqueline: I like the freedom you give the students to be creative with their vocabulary and making their own tall tales.

Mary Kathryn: Your activities incorporate the standard well and I like the idea of the backup plan.

Jennifer: Good lesson plan I like the group work and how you let them use their imagination a lot to complete the work.

Amanda: You incorporate a lot of fun activities that will keep the students involved.

Jordan: I like how you use real life situations to help the students better understand hurricans and the experiment.

Jonathan: I like how you plan to incorporate the students emotions about WWII to help them better understand the topic.

Victoria:

No comments:

Post a Comment